Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £17000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent benefits
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/398877
Are you a driven and motivated sales professional who strives on exceeding targets?
I am recruiting for an experienced Sales Advisor to join one of my clients based in Cumbernauld initially on a 6 contract, however, this could lead to a permanent position based on performance.
This is a excellent opportunity where candidates will benefit from a competitive salary of £17,000 plus commission for every sale and working hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
As an experienced business to business sales professional you will be responsible for:
- Calling both new and existing customers from warm leads provided
- Providing customers with quotations and then following these up in order to secure sales
- Providing customers with information regarding the services and the quote provided
- Arranging appointments for business development managers to go out and visit customers
The ideal person for this role will:
- Have previous business to business sales experience and be confident in securing new customers
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self starter who is driven and motivated to exceed targets
- Preferably drive or have access to their own transport due to location and limited public transport links
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply online or get in touch with Sinead Quinn in our Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Sinead Quinn|
|Telephone||0141 272 7726|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Immediate Start - Customer Service Advisorunifytalent, airdrie
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist