COLLECTION OFFICER(S) (FULL TIME)Vacancy posted: Monday, 7 January 2013
Salary: £13,200 - £15,600 per annum (depending on experience) plus commission and benefit opportunities
AIC are expanding our Glasgow Office again! Be part of our growth!
COLLECTION OFFICERS REQUIRED FOR OUR CITY CENTRE OFFICE
FULL TIME AND PART TIME VACANCIES
Basic Salary £13,200 - £15,600 per annum
(depending on experience) plus commission and benefit opportunities
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week – Flexible shift pattern Monday – Saturday Hours: Part Time Monday to Thursday 4pm – 8pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
The Company – who are we?
We are an International Credit and Collections Company with over 40 years experience in the UK. We work with many blue-chip clients from finance, telecommunications and utilities industries from both our Glasgow and Manchester branches. Our unique culture is often admired by both our competition and other businesses in general. At AIC, you benefit from our highly recognized training and development programmes, enjoy our relaxed and open culture and be motivated by our excellent incentive programmes and corporate responsibilities initiatives for wellbeing, environmental and community involvement.
The Role – what does it involve?
As a Collection Officer, you will be responsible for negotiating on behalf of our clients to resolve outstanding accounts, using our highly successful call strategies. Previous experience in Debt collection or sales is desirable but not essential, as full training is provided.
The Candidate – What are we looking for?
We're looking for passionate individuals who want to succeed. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, confident in their experience and hungry for an opportunity which will allow them to grow and develop their skills. The ideal candidate will problem solve and negotiate with customers to settle outstanding accounts.
Our Most Successful Candidates will:
- Enjoy healthy competition and loves working to targets
- Be excited to learn and grow.
- Be highly self-motivated but open to receiving feedback from their coaches.
- Want to be part of a team
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Allied International Credit
What will we offer?
- A family based relaxed culture; we genuinely care about our staff
- A career not just a job – our Managing Director started as a Collection Officers 14 years ago
- Excellent training to develop collection and life skills – we will bring out the best in you – AIC is in the top 125 Training Companies in the world
- Good incentives and benefits to keep you motivated
About Allied International Credit
Allied International Credit is a Canadian owned company, established in 1955, with offices based in Canada, USA and the UK. The main objectives of AIC are to perform the services of Primary Collection, Outsourcing, Accounts Receivable Management and Tracing and Status Investigation. We believe in reward for performance and employees are awarded for their success.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist