Customer Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 78866
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS - START DATES 26TH SEPTEMBER!
Change Recruitment Group is currently working in partnership with a number of outsourcing contact centres in and around Glasgow, who are actively recruiting strong Telesales staff to join their expanding teams.
These opportunities offer individuals who have a desire and passion to succeed, to earn an uncapped bonus and competitive hourly rate of pay.
If you feel challenged by contacting customers via warm or cold leads and are driven by achieving targets and working within a fun and friendly environment, then we have an opportunity that will meet your needs.
· Hourly rates range from £7.20 - £7.85 + uncapped bonus (earning potential easily achievable, averaging £250 - £1000 per week)
· Various shifts patterns available between 11am - 8pm or 1pm - 9pm, Mon - Fri, 1 in 4 Saturdays, 10am - 2pm
· Permanent Contracts subject to probationary period
· Regular individual and team incentives and additional benefits
Skills & Experience:
(You must meet the following criteria)
· Experience working within a telesales or field sales environment ESSENTIAL
· Proven experience of working towards targets
· Excellent communication skills
· Driven and target oriented attitude
· Stable working history.
|Contact Name||Catrina Short|
|Telephone||0141 566 4966|
|Address||Change Recruitment Group
10-14 West Nile Street
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist