Telesales ExecutiveVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: CFCO
£18,000 per Annum + weekly bonus!
Rotational shift Pattern 9 - 8pm
Are you a highly motivated and driven individual? Do you want to build a successful career with the UK’s market leader?
Due to continual growth, Creditfix is looking for experienced sales professionals to join the Sales Verification Team. The purpose of this role is to prepare and manage the client at the start of their insolvency arrangement. Working within a team and a great working environment you will be responsible for:
- Provide best advice; checking the case is viable
- Managing a portfolio of clients (TD’s / IVA’s / Sequestrations) from initial contact, ensuring the administration of each case is accurately and timely processed
- Collecting and driving payments
- Obtain initials
- Obtain any outstanding documentation from the client
- Increase customer satisfaction and reduce drop off rates through improved customer service.
- Discussing and resolving complaints (objection handling)
- Update our client management database efficiently with regards to time spent on client cases (full training provided)
- General communication to third parties, where necessary
- Excellent administrative skills
- Minimum 6 months Telesales experience in B2B or B2C is desirable.
- Attention to detail
- Insolvency experience preferred but not essential; as full training will be provided
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to strict deadlines
- Conscientious with a strong customer service ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as good team interaction
- Retentions experience desirable but not essential
If you think this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to send me your interest and current CV.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist