Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Start | 12th OctVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £14,500 OTE £16,300
Parseq Glasgow have an immediate and exciting opportunity for those who have a passion for providing excellent customer service and a natural ability to promote products in a compliant and professional manner.
As a Customer Service Advisor , you will be handling calls from customers who have expressed an interest in our client’s products. These leads are generated from engineers who visit a customer’s home – customers are expecting your call.
Providing a high level of customer service, you will be building rapport with customers, building an understanding of their needs, providing them with further information on products and securing an appointment. All appointments made, are closed in a quality and compliant manner adhering to relevant industry standards.
The role is quality driven and advisors are encouraged to have open and honest conversations with customers in a compliant manner.
- Handling calls in a compliant, professional manner
- Building a profile on a customer to assist in identifying the best, appropriate product
- Promoting the brand through positive customer service
- Securing an appointment with the customer
- Achieve campaign KPI’s which include appointments generated, quality and productivity
What you need to be sucessful in this role?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills; ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Experience in a customer service role is essential.
- Excellent IT skills – ability to navigate systems in order to convey and capture information.
- High level of attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Professional, mature attitude and a clear communicator.
- A resilient nature and a winning attitude is essential
- Attention to detail and process is essential
- A flexible and hard working attitude, with a can do mind set
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to accurately capture data and ensure DPA compliance in all calls
Why work for Parseq?
We spend so much time at work it’s important that we feel fulfilled and supported in what we do. It’s also about enjoying the time we spend together as a team and respecting the people we work with. Marc Mercer has been working in this role for 12 months, here is what he has to say about working at Parseq.
“I enjoy working here because everyone is friendly, we work to a high standard but have fun. It is an enjoyable place to work… there is a good buzz on the floor. Parseq is a very welcoming environment.”
We also offer the following benefits:
- Working Monday to Friday (no weekend work) 10am and 7pm with a 3.30pm finish on a Friday.
- Competitive salary - £14,300 OTE £16,300.
- Established company with fantastic career opportunities
- Become part of an excellent company culture
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Fantastic induction training programme
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading brands across numerous industries
- Discounted parking facilities
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite catering facilities
- Onsite Gym
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events
- Up to 28 days holiday
Parseq is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to undergo checks to determine if they have a criminal record. You will be required to provide details of any criminal convictions during the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants will be required to provide a minimum of 3 years’ career history for reference checks. Where this is not possible, you will be required to provide character applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
For any roles that require the use of a vehicle; candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license.
Parseq are a business of people; driven to add value, processes designed to reduce costs and technology built to deliver intelligence. Our flexible and agile approach to front and back office services has enabled us to forge strong relationships with some of the UK's leading brands over the past 30 years. For our clients we add value and innovate, enable a better level of service for their customers and reduce costs.
Our services cover the full range of Contact Centre Operations, through to a full suite of Finance and Administration processing. We dovetail into our client's operations providing seamless engagement between ourselves and our client ensuring transparent engagement, operating as if we were part of their business.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist