Online Finance Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 Basic OTE up to £30,000
Online Finance Sales Advisor – Glasgow (East End of Glasgow)
Peter Vardy is one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups, the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland and a multi-award winning organisation. With attainments such as recognition in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for, alongside a number of recent industry recognised awards.
The business was launched in 2006 and now represents 7 franchise marques including BMW, Mini, Jaguar, Land Rover, Porsche and Vauxhall across 11 sites in Scotland. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation, measured by our team, customers and investors.
Due to this huge success in recent years, we are now looking to attract an Online Finance Sales Advisor to be part of a new business division, focused primarily on online new car finance. We have big growth aspirations, and will be looking to write 20,000 finance cases per annum within the next five years. We believe that our transparent, and end to end online experience puts us in prime position to bring a new level of customer experience to the market.
Overview of the role
To assist customers in securing Pre Approved Finance, and sourcing a suitable vehicle for their needs. Ensuring that every online enquiry receives a full finance quote and every avenue for acceptance is exhausted. Providing all of our customers with full finance product explanations and guiding them through their CarMoney Journey
Duties / Responsibilities
- Logging every enquiry and ensuring that the CarMoney Contact Plan is followed for each customer
- Managing inbound enquiries
- Outbound sales calls, texts and emails
- Achieving key KPI’s as agreed with Management
- Providing full finance product explanations to customers
- Full Customer Qualification/Managing Expectations
- Liaising with Supplying Car Dealers to ensure the customer receives the best possible buying experience
- Ensuring full FCA Compliance with regards to quotations and Treating Customers Fairly
- Assisting the Support Team with any SQ/FOS complaints
- Liaising with Lenders to ensure the best terms for customers
- Assisting the Admin Team in processing customer documentation and carrying out ID Checks
- Ensuring that high customer service levels are maintained throughout the Customer’s Journey
- Daily reporting to ensure that all processes are being followed
- Assist the Marketing Dept with various campaigns
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Previous Tele Sales experience preferred, ideally B2C
- Previous Finance or Insurance Sales experience is desirable
- Strong PC skills
- Confident in managing your own workload and striving to achieve targets
- Great listening skills
Personal Attributes Required
- Passionate and driven to succeed
- Team player who thrives a fast paced environment
- Positive, proactive and motivated
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible attitude
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 Basic OTE up to £30,000
- Peter Vardy Partner Shares scheme
- Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals.
- Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles
- Contributory pension scheme
- Award winning training
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 6236|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist