Client Account ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £21000 per annum + Bonus (OTE £3,000 per month)
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/397510
I am currently recruiting for a Client Account Manager to join one of the UK's leading debt solution providers. My clients are currently helping people repay credit by financial management plans and have active clients trusting them to handle their finances.
There intention has always been to be a safe place for people in debt to find counsel and support - ensuring the most suitable advice is given and appropriate solutions provided at all times.
Their specialist staffs are based at the modern, vibrant, head office in the Financial District of Glasgow City Centre and the majority are involved in providing personalised debt advice, liaising with creditors or providing customer support and service.
The purpose of the Client Account Manager role is to identify the most appropriate debt solution for the client following FCA guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Proactively contacting dedicated account set - All warm leads!!
* Making circa 40-60 calls per day
* Work pipeline effectively
* Report daily/weekly to management team
* Utilising all available client contact tools in internal database
* Work towards individual and team targets
* Work closely with Senior Case Officer and Client Advisor to ensure client agreement is finalised in a timely fashion
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum of two years experience within a targeted sales role - B2B or B2C
* Proven track record with assisting clients and delivering an excellent customer service
* Experience of managing a sales pipeline
37.5 per week between Mon - Thursday 9am - 9pm & Friday 9am-3pm
Salary & Benefits:
* £21,000 basic salary + Uncapped bonus (OTE £3,000 bonus per month)
* Bonus paid weekly!
* Gym Membership
* Ongoing training and development
* Long term career progression
If you are interested please apply online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Gary Scott|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist