Business Development ConsultantVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £17000.00 - £18500 per annum + OTE £30-32K
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/422042
Business Development Consultant - Glasgow City Centre - OTE £30-32k
Would you like to work for a prime business to business organisation and have a career and not a 'job'?
The role comes with a host of benefits including
- Paid salary with lucrative commission structure
- Free gym, sauna and pool membership at a luxury local hotel.
- 15:30 finishes EVERY Friday,
- Flexi-time scheme
- A large interior-designed games/chill out area with pool tables, games consoles, free fruit/coffee etc. and various other internal weekly and monthly social events.
My established client is an award winning business to business organisation based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
They partner with market leading global IT brands and have enjoyed continuous growth every year.
Due to additional success via new contract wins are now recruiting for Business Development Consultants to get involved with their direct tele-marketing solutions.
Product training will be given; so candidates don't need to be from IT backgrounds.
Working hours are core - 08:45 - 17:30 with 2 breaks and an hour lunch.
- Will ideally be from a sales background, preferably b2b. (Candidates that have done particularly well have had backgrounds in recruitment, telesales, insurance, advertising etc.).
- They will have drive, ambition and persistence.
- They will be responsible for generating leads whilst giving prestigious clients advice on various campaigns.
- Deliver first class customer service and be able to work to Key Performance Indicators and targets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is growing at a phenomenal rate and puts treating their employees well at the forefront of their business.
Many of the management team have started in this exact position. The last two team leaders were promoted from this role.
It's also worth mentioning that a range of employees are now celebrating their 10th anniversary with the company.
As offices and contracts are rapidly expanding this is a great opportunity to join a changing company where you can truly thrive.
If you are interested then please now by emailing your CV to or call me directly for a chat 0141 272 7719
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer Service ExecutiveInteractive Investor Share Dealing Services, glasgow
- Customer Service Advisor Search Consultancy, bishopbriggs
- Procurement Category ManagerHead Resourcing, stirling-(town)
- Customer Service AdvisorSearch Consultancy, edinburgh
- Marketing Communications ExecutiveScottish Business Resilience Centre, stirling-(town)
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist