Lead Development ConsultantVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £17500 - £22000 per annum + Bonus
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Job ref. no.: UK753121
Our client a thriving Marketing Consultancy is currently looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis due to a major increase in activity.
Your role :
- Outbound sales and telemarking to other companies
- Generating leads and booking appointments
- Working in a target-driven sales environment and exceeding targets
- Demonstrating strong negotiation skills with ability to overcome objections
- Focusing on quality questioning techniques to obtain maximum results
- Good attitude with a passion to succeed
- Handling customer complaints timely and effectively
- Communicating effectively and using questioning techniques to ensure you fully understand and resolve customer enquiries
- Performing administration duties to company standards
- Keeping up to date on new products/services to ensure quality
- First class communication skills
- Experience working in an outbound sales environment, cold-calling experience is a must
- Proven record of building customer relationships
- Enthusiastic communicator with a positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent influencing skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Lesleyann Poli|
|Telephone||+44(0)141 240 2425|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist