QA SpecialistVacancy posted: Tuesday, 24 January 2017
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job ref. no.: 439485
The UK Customer Service team is seeking a Quality Specialist to help manage the customer experience across the network.
The successful candidate will draw from prior work experience in contact centers, use of technology to assess associate performance, and demonstrated knowledge of a performance excellence framework. If you have a passion for customers, and deep knowledge of quality and customer experience this is the perfect role for you!
The QA specialist should understand the business metrics, build a story which summarizes holistic quality performance, identifies solutions and implement the necessary actions. Following this initial phase it is imperative to own the actions and drive the required changes which lead to improved performance. The QA role should be setting the benchmark for standards we expect to deliver internally to drive a stronger customer experience.
· Liaise with the UK Customer Service teams to learn and implement best practice and to drive customer and performance improvements
· Monitor and report on Quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes
· Recommend, own and drive performance improvement areas
· Drive through improvement initiatives to implementation
· Support/ consult with the necessary functions to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics
· Assist with compiling, analyzing and driving Repeat Contact Resolution improvement initiatives
· Provide a holistic view of customer performance and identify the levers which will drive improvements
· Contribute to the development of reporting systems for all levels of the customer journey
· Participates/leads in customer calibration programs to identify customer needs and expectations
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at site, team and individual level
· Ability to communicate both written and orally to all levels of management and across various cultural backgrounds· Previous experience in creation, implementation and maintenance of Customer Service Quality monitoring programs with proven qualitative results
· Proven background of quality related analysis, with ability to draw conclusions and recommend improvement initiatives
· Strong Excel, Word, HTML or other technical skills are advantageous
· Ability to deep dive/analyze customer related data and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Fluent English language skills (spoken, reading and written)
· Superior judgments, diplomacy and tact
Previous experience in Customer Service area with a background in a Quality Assurance role in a contact centre environment is preferred
We are Amazon; we pioneer. We're a company of builders, and since 1995, we've been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Inventing on behalf of all our customers is what inspires us and keeps us energised each day.Company profile View all jobs with Amazon UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Communications Coordinator – Social MediaEdinburgh Zoo and The Highland Wildlife Park, edinburgh
- HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Global ProviderSensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Relief Cook, SchoolsOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Customer Service Advisor - RAC Home Based Sensee, can-be-based-anywhere
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist