Resource Planning Manager - South WestVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Closing date: 21 February 2017
Job ref. no.: CCA6532cc
CCA are currently on the market for a Resource Planning Manager for one of our clients in the South West area.
The role of the Resource and Planning Manager is to lead a busy Planning and Forecasting function to ensure a robust level of delivery across all channels including Voice, non-voice transactional and any newly created channels such as live chat.
Provide planning oversight of all 3rd party partners ensuring sufficient levels of scrutiny around operational delivery and performance.
Lead on budgetary development and oversight for wholesale Contact Centre staff and experience managing reactive workload.
- Develop an end-to-end planning framework in conjunction with wholesale which incorporates all input data (weather, events etc).
- Manage the provision and compilation of Long Term, Medium Term and short term and forecasts for all Wholesale contact operational areas.
- Manage the provision of Real Time management and reporting
- Develop future contact/support strategy for Customer Relations/Complaints
- Provide leadership and direction (including talent development) for Resource & Planning business area
- Ensure robust measurement of delivery performance vs forecast
- Ensure delivery of enhanced real-time function across all customer contact channels
- Ensure planning function has good engagement across all stakeholders including change function
- Ensure all change and operational activity is built into forecasts with strong stakeholder engagement
- Provide structure and effective use of all planning functionality
- Ensure robust MI around performance metrics are set and compliant
- Implement planning and forecast models with supporting data sets
- Provide adherence and non-conformance frameworks
- Background in a resource and leadership role with extensive multi-level stakeholder engagement experience
- Track record in people development and management along with a demonstrable understanding of Back Office transactional operations (including digital).
|Contact Name||Chris Costello|
|Telephone||0141 433 7050|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist