Real-Time Analyst - South WestVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: CCA6535cc
CCA are currently on the market for a Real-Time Analyst for one of our utilities clients based in the South West.
The Real-Time Analyst is essential in the overall effectiveness of the Customer Service function within the organisation and will focus on ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered to external customers.
As Real-Time Analyst you will make schedule change recommendations, managing time-off requests, scheduling non-work events and provide system administration for the client's telephony, email and chat platforms.
Proactively identify staffing utilisation opportunities through the use of Impact 360 WFM and provide a daily commentary on the centres' performance.
Working in a team that is increasing in size this is a great role for a budding Real-Time Analyst to get the development and exposure you need to grow your career
- As a company we are going through a huge amount of change and moving forward, are looking to invest in our people as much as possible, this role has the scope to be a lead position in Real-Time Planning!
- Managing operational staff to ensure maximum productivity of staffing through real-time monitoring and effective rescheduling.
- Maintaining our WFM (Work Force Management) system and applying changes where necessary to maximise schedule efficiencies.
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure operations are fully aware of business and advisor performance and requirements.
- Working with key internal stakeholders across multiple sites.
- Conducting real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets and identify intraday trends.
- Maintain a special emphasis on looking for possible downtime and telephony issues
- Attending all staffing review meetings, reviewing performance and detailing requirements for the upcoming weeks.
- Sending out performance updates and commentary throughout the day and as requested.
- Ability to build and maintain great working relationships and credibility across the business
- Structure and confident making key decisions that will impact upon customer service
- Attention to detail and a strong analytical background with relevant business or technical experience
- Experience using contact centre workforce optimisation software, ideally Verint Impact 360, Unify Telephony platform and Verint Call Recording
Please reach out to discuss this role confidentially if you are interested!
|Contact Name||Chris Costello|
|Telephone||0141 433 7050|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist