Resource PlannerVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK748995
Established organisation based in Glasgow City Centre are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join their existing, successful Workforce Planning operation who are responsible for ensuring the Customer Service Operation has the necessary resources in place through effective long term demand and capacity forecasting and planning.
This role has arisen as a result of growth and the key responsibilities include:
- Long Term Forecasting, Analysis & Resource Planning for Front and Back Office Operations
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, recommending tactical and strategic plans based on your planning knowledge and insight
- Providing scenario forecasts and models on an adhoc basis to enable the Customer Service Operation to deliver actionable insight and aid the decision making across Customer Service and the wider Business
- Ongoing development of Forecast Models, methodology and processes - including benchmarking against similar companies
- Budget forecasting and working closely with the finance function in various aspects of CS Financial planning
- Production of Monthly Forecast variance and Finance reports
- Building a Skills Matrix to aid Operation in daily capacity planning
- Ensuring data consistency throughout all work delivered
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Excellent analytical and resource planning skills with a proven ability to apply these in an operational environment
- Previous experience of Long Term planning and Model building is essential, preferably in a Back Office environment
- Demonstrable experience of working in an analysis function
- To be an advanced user in Microsoft Excel, as well as possessing an intermediate understanding of MS Access
- A sound understanding of analytical techniques and experience in providing actionable insight to drive change
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex information for others to understand
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Charlotte Taillefer|
|Telephone||+44 141 240 2441|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist