Our client, a world leader in multi-channel communication, is looking for a Resource Planner to join them at their Bishopbriggs site to deliver administration and resourcing expertise to the business. You will be the lead planner with around 300FTE.
Your role will include overseeing scheduling and service delivery and monitoring overall efficiency and suggesting improvements in line with client requirements, you will also be:
- Ensure accurate forecasting reports are achieved and delivered.
- Monitor and review forecasting assumptions and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Track trends in performance on the account.
- Provide ad-hoc information and reports when required.
- Create and implement efficient schedules to ensure optimum workflow.
- Provide recruitment forecasts.
- Using Verint intelligence software on a regular basis – experience with this is beneficial.
If you think this role may be for you, please don't hesitate to apply and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist