Real Time AnalystVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749847
Established organisation based in Perth shire are looking for an experienced Real Time Analyst to join their existing, successful Workforce Planning operation who are responsible for ensuring the Customer Service Operation has the necessary resources in place through effective long term demand and capacity forecasting and planning.
This role has arisen as a result of growth and the key responsibilities include:
- Providing MI analysis of the customer contact center business performance.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of data sources available to the MI team.
- Ensure existing MI reports are kept up to date and efficient.
- Produce data to support MI Reports
- Identify trends and patterns
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Excellent analytical and Real Time skills.
- Experience of MI producing technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Good understanding of presenting information back with maximum understanding
If this role is of interest please apply online.
* Please note only candidates who match the criteria will be contacted
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Charlotte Taillefer|
|Telephone||+44 141 240 2441|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist