Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: 15000-16000 Per Annum
Job ref. no.: LY/F4455
Customer Service Advisors are wanted on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Rosyth at a very competitive hourly rate.
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you create an exceptional experience for our client and customers.
The job of a Customer Service Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities including:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Process clients orders and deal with queries around this
- Liaise between clients, internal departments and third party suppliers
- Work well in a team and actively support and assist your colleagues
- Customer focused, social, open and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner
Please note that due to the nature of our clients business all successful candidates will be required to complete a Basic Disclosure Scotland and go through a Credit Check.
What to do next?
If you would like to apply please email a covering letter and an up-to-date CV to or to discuss please call 0141 272 8142.
|Contact Name||Louise Young|
|Telephone||0141 272 8108|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Louise Young Tel :- 0141 272 8108|
Brightwork Ltd. offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist