Account Executive - £18000 - Career Opportunity!Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £18000 + Benefits
Job ref. no.: RR ASH
Our client is a market leader in provision of mobile phone recycling to both corporate and residential customers. As part of their growing success and recent growth they are looking to add to their successful team at their state of the art location in Bathgate.
The business has 330+ employees based in 5 countries across Europe, Dubai and Hong Kong. The business has undergone rapid expansion, trebling in size since it started just 4 years ago and has the ambition to treble in the next 3 years.
If you are customer focused and have strong excel skills please read the requirements below and apply now!
What will you get?
- £18000 Basic salary (Increasing with experience)
- Fantastic potential for further career progression
- 30 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Medicash Healthcare scheme
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- 30% discount on mobile phone contract
- Free car parking
What are we looking for?
- A strong communicator at all levels and professional client interaction experience
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to work within and alongside large teams
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience in the management, planning and delivery of business projects (desirable)
- Experience of working in a Risk, Compliance, Quality department (desirable)
- Confident, progressive, professional with a can-do and forward thinking mentality.
- Creative, driven and ambitious, with good communication skills
- Ability to build rapport/relationships quickly both internally and externally
What will you do?
- Responsible for coordinating the engagement strategy across channel accounts - including field teams and management of a calendar of key engagement opportunities
- Collate, analyse, monitor partner campaigns to ensure they are on track to meet expected financial and commercial terms
- Support in the management of the partner relationships, and pursue with guidance new opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to ensure they are kept informed of development plans and are fully engaged to support.
- To respond promptly and professionally to client needs (existing and new).
- To research and prepare historical, financial and factual data relative to a specific current or potential client and to assist with the preparation of client meetings and presentations.
- To work closely with other team members (Marketing, IT, CS, Finance, Operations) and to lead meetings, where appropriate, to ensure that all relevant information is transmitted.
- Represent Redeem as required at Client meetings, forums, reviews and other events as required
How to apply?
- Apply to this position by sending your CV via the apply button below!!!
|Contact Name||Rupi Rai|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist