Private Banking Team Manager, ClydebankVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: Circa £25,710 DOE
Job ref. no.: 680341
Here is where we belong… Private Banking Team Manager, Clydebank
Salary Circa £25,710 DOE
Permanent Full Time; Working 35 hours per week, shifts Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care, at Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank we pride ourselves in providing customers with a personable and professional service, and we look after our employees to ensure they 'have a voice', giving them genuine support and guidance, enabling them to forge a long term and successful career
Our Customer Banking Contact Centre is regularly evolving to ensure we provide a superb customer experience and provide the products and services our Private customers require through the channel. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to lead a team of Senior Contact Centre Advisors, who service our Private customers' day to day banking needs. You will play a vital role in ensuring that your team deliver a best in class customer experience, whilst contributing to the Bank's financial goals.
The Role is about.....
- Inspiring, leading, coaching and developing your team to ensure a superior service is delivered, customers' needs are identified met and targets are achieved.
- Ensuring that we get things right first time for customers, without exception, and that regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Supporting the development of your team to ensure their performance and career potential is achieved.
- Meeting quality, sales and service performance metrics along with productivity targets whilst supporting the delivery of CYB's plan and strategy.
- Demonstrating a passion for people and customers alike, and for doing the right thing.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and changing environment ensuring you and your teams product knowledge is kept up to date at all times
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are adhered to.
We need you to have……
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing or supervising a team within a fast paced contact centre environment
- A genuine passion for customer service and leading people with willingness to go the extra mile, in order to ensure a positive outcome
- Excellent organisational, motivational and administrative skills, ensuring all tasks are complete within required, and/or dictated deadlines.
- Knowledge of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), TCF (Treating Customers Fairly), and KYC (Know Your Customer) principles and procedures.
We would like you to have….
- Good knowledge of our Private products and services
- Experience within Private Banking.
- High level of awareness of money laundering, risk assessment and risk management policies and procedures.
We'll look after you with…
- A competitive starting salary
- The opportunity for structured career progression and to earn bonus
- 25 days holiday PLUS public holidays, if that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more!
- A flexible working pattern working between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. The great news is we work 35 hours per week, so an example shift would be 9am-5pm with one hour paid lunch and an on-site canteen
- Did we mention that we are 5 minutes from Singer train station and we have free parking?
- Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products, and popular high street stores and restaurants
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist