Performance Insight Manager, Dundee Customer Engagement CentreVacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Closing date: 21 February 2017
Job ref. no.: tesco/TP/2308519/176401
This vacancy can be based at our Cardiff or Dundee Customer Engagement Centre (CEC) and the shift pattern will be:
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
Work Level Descriptor
I balance exceptional delivery for customer on what matters, engaging team and colleagues, with the needs of the business. I am an expert and often the first layer of management of people and projects.
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work.
There are also a variety of excellent share schemes you can be part of, to share in our success.
After 6 months you will receive a Privilegecard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
There are also additional special offers available to colleagues throughout the year.
In this job I am accountable for:
- Creating insight for senior stakeholders that measures and quickly highlights any under performance against the CEC strategy objectives
- Recommending areas for focus to turn around any underperformance.
- Having a clear understanding of strategies and objectives of the CEC and Tesco
- Working with colleagues to understand changes within the CEC and in the wider Tesco and how any insight needs to change to reflect the new requirements
- Initiating and leading development projects within the performance insight team
- Setting a culture of self-learning and sharing of personal knowledge in the team
- Setting clear objectives for each team member that drives the overall CEC strategy.
- Developing talent within the team and supporting them to create a positive work-life balance
- Delivering a plan to enable the team to have an appropriate development, training and tools to do their job
- Initiating and implementing new techniques and processes to listen to customers and measure the CEC customer satisfaction
- Coaching and developing the team to enhance their insight skills to a high industry standard
- Ensure BAU activities are delivered accurately and on time
Key People & Teams I work within and outside of Tesco:
- CEC Leadership Team, Business Partners and Operations Managers
- Commercial, Marketing and Technology Teams
People, budgets and other resources I am accountable for in my job:
Manage team of 5 - 6 people
If you feel you're the right person for this role, we'd like to hear from you.
Operational skills relevant for this job:
- The ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Subject matter expert with ability to make decisions based on what is right for colleagues and customers.
- Analytical skills
- Advanced level of SQL, Excel and Database and Insight methodology
- Customer Research methodology
Experience relevant for this job:
- Has driven performance insight improvements with a large business
- Setting a team culture and development of colleagues
- Prince 2 or project management experience
- Call centre background preferred
- Process improvement experience
In addition to the skills listed above, selection will be based on the following criteria:-
- Your previous experience
- Your performance within your current role
You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been submitted successfully.
This vacancy can be based at our Cardiff or Dundee Customer Engagement Centre (CEC)
Closing date for this vacancy is Tuesday 21st February 2017.
|Contact Name||Tesco PLC|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Communications Coordinator – Social MediaEdinburgh Zoo and The Highland Wildlife Park, edinburgh
- HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Global ProviderSensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Relief Cook, SchoolsOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
- Relief Cook, St Peter's HouseOrkney Islands Council, orkney-islands
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist