Team LeaderVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Closing date: 03 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 12311
Due to continuous expansion, Vets Now have a job opportunity for a Team Leader to join our support office in Dunfermline. You’ll take first line management responsibility for a team of Call Handlers within our Telephone Triage Centre (TTC).
To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience of working as a Team Leader within a call centre environment. They will have a proven track record of team leadership, coaching and performance delivery, ideally in a fast-paced environment. As expected with this type of role, communication skills must be exceptional.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead, motivate and coach a team of Call Handlers to deliver excellent customer service with responsibility for overall team performance.
- Effectively lead the Call Handlers to continuously meet operational KPI’s.
- Work closely with the existing Operational Team Leaders to ensure a cohesive approach to the management of the TTC.
- To ensure all Call Handlers work in conjunction with the RCVS guidelines to maintain pet/animals welfare
- Identify and address skill gaps, performance and quality issues within the team and provide appropriate support and action to address these.
- Act as a role model, promoting the business values and setting high standards through own behaviours and actions.
- Key responsibility for operational shift delivery within targeted service level agreement.
- Work alongside the Team Manager on key projects in place to improve current working processes.
The TTC opening hours are 6pm-1am Monday-Friday, Saturday 12pm-1am and Sunday 8am-1am, along with bank holidays where the operating hours are 8am–1am. You will be required to work a combination of shifts within these hours, equating to 37.5 hours weekly.
Vets Now provide emergency and critical care (ECC) service for practices, pets and their owners. Currently, we have 53 out-of-hours clinics across the UK and 2 Referral Hospitals. We treat over 100,000 pets every year and support over 600 veterinary practices.
There will be a three stage interview process, including a telephone interview and a face to face competency based interview.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist