Team LeaderVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Closing date: 09 October 2016
TEAM LEADER - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Are you ready to lead and inspire your team of agents to offer the very best customer service for our customers? Find your place in a fast moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues and put your business knowledge to the test on a daily basis.
We are offering a role where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The role of an H&M Team Leader comes with a wide range of responsibilities, lots of rewards and fun! Your main responsibilities include:
- Being a strong leader who builds their team, leads by example and drives goals whilst developing yourself and others.
- Constantly improving the overall performance of your Agents using feedback and coaching
- Being focused on customer value and providing the best solutions for our customers
- Keeping yourself and your agents up to date with policies and procedures
- Planning, working towards and achieving goals
- Making decisions that benefit our customers, colleagues and the business
- Creating an inspiring environment where excellence in customer service and employee satisfaction go hand in hand
- Identifying future talent and developing colleagues to provide a succession pipeline
- The ability to oversee not only your own team but the overall operation of the Centre as required
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are business minded, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- Good organisation skills and ability to work under own direction
- The ability to prioritise and plan ahead for our colleagues, business and customers
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the wellbeing of our colleagues
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Being a good role model & living up to the values we work with in H&M
- A problem solver who focuses on solutions, proposing new routines and decision making
- A team player who is open minded and can communicate clearly
- Ability to cope with a high workload
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English spoken and written
Is this an opportunity that excites you?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and a covering letter explaining why this role interests you!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist