Aftersales ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Market related
Job ref. no.: PRS8554
Aftersales Manager required in Edinburgh
Excellent Salary Package Available
A great opportunity has become available within our clients Main Car Dealership in the Edinburgh area for an experienced Automotive Aftersales Manager to join their busy team.
The main responsibilities of the Aftersales Manager are to organise the service activities, ensuring the departments efficiency and profitability. As part of a busy main car dealership aftersales team you will also be responsible for :-
* Overseeing the Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts staff and Support Staff within the service department
* Maximising profitability and commercial opportunities
* Effectively market and oversee the sales of Manufacturers Service Plans & Warranties, Labour Hours, Parts, Accessories, Lubricants and Subcontracted Services
* Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
* Recruitment of members of the Service/Parts teams
* Efficiently dealing with any customer issues and complaints
* Regularly review processes for improvement
* Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
Our client is looking for an Aftersales Manager with a customer care focus as well as a strong technical knowledge that can pull a team together to make the department run efficiently, must have 3 years experience at a service/aftersales manager level and be able to demonstrate a very successful career path to date. You should have the drive and leadership skills to push the department forward, implementing new ideas along the way. Candidates must have the ability to work effectively in what can be a high pressured environment, must be smart in appearance, determined and pro-active.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Lorna at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS8554
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Service | Aftersales | Management | Careers | Jobs | Motor Trade | Edinburgh | West Lothian | Midlothian | Scotland | Dunfermline | Stirling | Aftersales Manager | Aftersales Director | Service Manager | Aftersales Leader
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist