Telephone Collections ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: úDepending on experience
Closing date: 31 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 79541
Change Recruitment Group has an exciting new opportunity for a Debt Collections Supervisor to work with a leading firm in the financial industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to take the next step into a managerial role, develop and progress your career and be part of a successful and growing business.
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30pm however likely to change to rotational shift patterns
Purpose of the role:
· You will manage a small team and will be responsible for the Consumer Collections of a growing Account Receivables portfolio which will include inbound and outbound calls and all forms of communication.
What YOU need to be successful in your application for this job:
· Industry awareness following FCA regulations
· Previous experience gained within a financial service/debt recovery environment, ideally from an organisation providing unsecured retail financial products (credit cards, personal loans etc)
· Must be able to provide evidence of extra responsibility within your team
· A proven track record delivering results within collections in a regulated environment
· Proven desire to manage people and enthusiasm for the opportunities and challenges associated with managing people
· Ability to motivate and encourage a group of employees to achieve high performance
· Excellent mathematical and communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to create/develop new concepts/processes
· Highly proficient in the use of computer based systems/Microsoft packages
· You must pass a credit check and disclosure Scotland check
As Team Manager within the Collections department, you will exceed within all areas below:
· Actively managing a team of consultants and working to improve team performance against its Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
· Actively seeking to improve team performance through continuous improvement activities
· Conducting all performance management activities for the team including PDP’s, monthly one 2 one’s, absence management and managing any performance issues within the team
· Providing regular coaching and feedback to the team
· Identifying and addressing training requirements within the team and maintaining the team’s skills matrix
· Maintain and develop key stakeholder relationships (internal and external) to ensure continuous improvement of customer service experience, productivity and service performance
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.
|Contact Name||Catrina Short|
|Telephone||0141 566 4966|
|Address||Change Recruitment Group
10-14 West Nile Street
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist