Sales ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: £35000.0 - £45000.0 per annum + £35,000-£45,000 plus bonus
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 03 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 03850
Sales Manager - Falkirk
We're currently hiring for Sky, Europe's leading entertainment company and are recruiting Sales Managers to join us within our busy and vibrant Falkirk Contact Centre.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience, with the ability to increase your earnings based on performance. Also, you will be entitled to other additional excellent benefits including Free Sky TV, so there really couldn't be a better time to join us.
Who are we?
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
What you will be doing?
- Drive the operational performance of sales team leaders conducting regular 1-1 meetings, encourage the implementation of innovative and creative sales strategies and share best practice to increase performance
- Create a uniquely collaborative culture ensuring each team leader takes ownership of the sales experience their advisors provide
- Support the employee journey of team leaders from initial recruitment through to achieving quality, KPIs and exceeding sales targets
- Liaise directly with the client providing regular and meaningful updates and insightful recommendations
- Create a culture of success winning the hearts and minds of the workforce delivering performance excellence
What you need to do now?
To get more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity click the link below we would love to hear from you...
|Contact Name||WebHelp UK|
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 250 partners being served by our global teams which cross more than 25 countries and more than 90 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more than 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions.Company profile View all jobs with Webhelp UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist