Experienced Team LeaderVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + DOE
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: TL150916EF
£20-23, 000 DOE
Our client is a market leading SME with fantastic growth prospects within the next year and as a result they are looking to expand their team and require an experienced Team Leader to join their Glasgow offices on a permanent basis.
You will be an individual who is enthusiastic and excited by the prospect of working in a vibrant and enterprising company where new ideas and approaches are not only welcomed but encouraged.
The successful candidate:-
- The role will have responsibility for supervising the day to day operations of the team and you will be required to assist and support the team in all aspects of their operations.
- High standards must be kept and you will be responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction and adherence to SLAs are maintained at these levels.
- Co-ordinate and closely monitor the teams daily activities.
- Liaise closely with Senior Manager and other departmental managers and team leaders to ensure all activities are integrated.
- To assist the team to meet SLA requirements using all available resources.
- Manage, plan and prioritise operations.
- Assisting the Senior Manager implementing departmental goals and changes in line with company objectives.
- To ensure all customer complaints and unresolved technical problems are resolved and / or escalated as per internal escalation procedures.
- Conduct performance reviews for the team and provide coaching and development as required.
The Successful Team Leader:-
- Customer service experience gained in a fast paced.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Able to build key relationships internally at all levels as well as with external customers.
- Determined and resilient with experience of working in a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Leadership; provides and communicates inspiration and clear direction for the team which is in line with the organisation's goals, mission and values.
- Performance management; manages the performance of others fairly, clearly and regularly, encouraging and supporting the team to achieve high standards
- Planning and organisational skills; able to plan and prioritise and deal effectively with unexpected changes.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions. Able to use initiative to resolve problems
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
If you are interested please apply to the link below!
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please do not apply online, instead contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Eliza Franceschi|
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UKÃ¢â¬â¢s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy.
We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to glasgow office-angels.com now! Branches of Office Angels in Scotland: Aberdeen 01224 657600, Dundee 01382 315550, Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 , Glasgow 0141 226 4041, Livingston 01506 832250, Stirling 01786 849029.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist