Sales & Service Team LeaderVacancy posted: Sunday, 18 September 2016
Salary: £Up to £28000
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 680178
Change are excited to bring to the market a Customer Service Team Manager role, within a highly reputable financial service company. We are currently working closely with an established and growing financial service organisation, working from one of their offices based within Clydebank.
Due to recent growth within their team, we are now keen on speaking to individuals who have a strong background managing sales and service advisors within a contact centre environment.
To be considered for the Customer Service & Sales Team Manager role you MUST:
- Pass a full credit check
- Disclosure Scotland check
- 3 year employment/education reference check
What’s in it for YOU:
- Full time hours, between 8am - 8pm, 5 days from 7 and 35 hours per week
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Permanent contract
- Pension & share save scheme
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Onsite canteen
- Free parking
- 5 minutes from train station
- Attractive discounts on banking products and popular high street stores and restaurants
The Role of a Sales Team Manager:
- You will be accountable for inspiring, leading, coaching and developing a team of Banking Advisors to ensure a superior service is delivered and customers' needs are identified and met.
- Leading a team of up to 10 agents, who’s focus will be sales through service.
- Ensuring that things are done right first time for customers, without exception, and that regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Responsibility for supporting the development of individuals to ensure their performance and career potential is achieved.
- Meeting quality, sales and service performance metrics along with productivity targets.
- Demonstrating a passion for people and customers alike, and for doing the right thing.
To be successful in this team you must have:
- Managerial experience within a contact centre, financial service preferred but not essential.
- Experience of coaching/mentoring to help improve sales through service skills and techniques.
- Experience of a leadership role with expert motivational, communication, influencing and inspirational skills.
- A proactive approach in all aspects of sales management and to be forward thinking and innovative.
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- An understanding of Contact Centre methodology in the management of telephony measures and service levels.
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV.
**If you are currently registered with Change Recruitment Group and are interested in this role please do not apply online, instead contact your consultant by email**
|Contact Name||Catrina Short|
|Telephone||0141 566 8666|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist