Team Leader x 5Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £21000 - £22000 per annum
Closing date: 29 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749096
Hudson are delighted to partner with a leading Contact centre in Glasgow city centre to appoint five experienced Team Leaders as a result of their growth.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong contact centre experience to take the next step in their career within a dynamic and exciting organisation.
- To coach, motivate and develop a team of customer service representatives. Support a "can-do" attitude.
- Sit within the team and to be the first point of contact for any queries
- Quality coaching, listening to calls and providing accurate feedback to advisors. Ensure all scoring is in line with company policy
- Work with agents to monitor individual performance and to ensure all KPI's within team are achieved.
- To feedback to senior management any training and development needs within teams
- Understand the compliance and conduct risk obligations of the first line defence.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working within a contact centre is essential
- Proven experience coaching and mentoring a team, passionate about helping others achieve their full potential
- Experience leading call calibrations and other training sessions.
- A passion for delivering a first rate customer service
- Experience of delivery of commercial targets
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience within financial services not essential but would be beneficial
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team to deliver change
For more information please contact Charlotte on 0141 240 2441 or Lesleyann on 0141 240 2425.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Charlotte Taillefer|
|Telephone||+44 141 240 2441|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist