Customer Service Team LeaderVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £20150.0 - £28000.0 per annum
Closing date: 15 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 03775
Customer Service Team Leader
We're currently hiring for Sky, Europe's leading entertainment company and are recruiting Customer Service Team Leaders in our Falkirk Contact Centre.
Are you a born leader who is driven to deliver market leading customer service? Do you want to lead a new team to launch a new Sky product?
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience, with the ability to increase your earnings based on performance. Also, you will be entitled to other additional excellent benefits including Free Sky TV, so there really couldn't be a better time to join us.
Who are we?
Webhelp is one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers and is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. Working in partnership with Sky, we're looking to bring people on board who thrive on getting the best out of people and can motivate others to deliver results through their team to offer the best customer experience in the country.
What will I be doing?
- Lead a team of service advisors to deliver great customer service through taking ownership
- Engage, motivate and inspire a team to always give their very best and work as one team
- Lead your team to understand the customers' needs and be able to match those needs to Sky's products
- Enable your team to have the right skills through coaching, performance improvement and continuous development
What you'll need to succeed?
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Proven track record of demonstrable leadership and team management skills is essential
- Results focused and passionate about the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management
- Excellent interpersonal skills centred around communication and influencing
What you'll get in return?
You will be offered a highly competitive salary plus the ability to increase your earnings based on performance along with Free Sky TV and a number of additional company benefits.
Also, we want you be successful and to ensure you maximise your performance you will be fully trained and supported from an organisation renowned for developing its staff internally.
What you need to do now?
If you think you have what it takes then don't miss your chance to join us in our vibrant contact centre which provides excellent working conditions and a variety of call types.
|Contact Name||WebHelp UK|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist