Customer Service Leader, Retirement Account ServicingVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 06123
Working with Prudential as a Customer Services Leader means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you share our ambitions, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
At Prudential we're absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Leader in the Pru Choice Customer Services Team to support our new Prudential Retirement Account proposition.
The Retirement Account is a new pension proposition that has been launched by Prudential which features drawdown and self-investment functionality. This offers our customers the flexibility and control over their retirement income ensuring that they can tailor their options to their individual needs. This is the first proposition to be launched on to Prudential's new policy administration system.
As a Customer Services Leader (CSL) for the Pru Choice Customer Services Team you will manage a small team of Customer Service Executives who will perform either a back office administration function or a client facing adviser support function. Both areas are in place to ensure the smooth transition of new business as well as support advisers and customers with in force policy enquiries.
You will be responsible for the operational efficiency of your team ensuring that you deliver a high level of customer support at all times. This will include evaluating and monitoring the collective performance of your team whilst supporting the strategic and operational activities of the overall Retirement Account area and wider business.
The teams will be responsible for supporting the illustrations process, on boarding of new customers, product queries, pensions back office administration and acting as an escalation point where required. You will therefore be required to ensure that these activities are delivered within the service level agreements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong people management experience within financial services
- Understanding of managing both back office and telephony teams
- Ideally knowledge of administration and legislative requirements in relation to personal pension, drawdown and self-invested personal pension schemes
- Proven track record in identifying and delivering process improvement to drive further efficiency
To succeed in this role we need you to bring our six behaviours to life in the way you work:
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You're commercially savvy, you think competitively and you'll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You're a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You're willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As a Prudential employee you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
Recruiter: Zara Preston
Location: Craigforth, Stirling
Closing date: 5 October 2016 .
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist