SPS, leaders in call handling and delivering emergency repairs services throughout the UK, are looking to appoint 2 Team Leaders in their Glasgow Response Centre.
We have been providing FM related services to the Public and Private Sector for over 25 years. We are a strong, vibrant, modern Company, and would like you to be a part of our growth plans.
Our enthusiastic and passionate people work hard to deliver high quality services across all our product ranges. Our customers include Councils, Housing Associations, Property Management and Insurance Companies.
This is a highly rewarding role, working with motivated teams, and supported by an enthusiastic, forward thinking Manager.
Call types include, inbound emergency repairs, switchboard services, and property services calls. Outbound calls vary from deployment of engineers to service update calls.
Hours of work: 12 hour shift pattern
You and Your Role
Your day-to-day activities include:
- Handling calls
- Providing feedback through regular 1-2-1 sessions
- Maintaining high levels of customer service
- Daily management of spreadsheets and databases
- Customer and client liaison
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience of managing people
- Experience in the delivery of training and feedback
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Examples of working with high profile customers is advantageous
- Delivery of service to KPI’s
- Attractive holiday entitlement package
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- No sales targets
This position is an ideal for you if you are looking to develop your career within an ambitious and growing organisation. Previous experience of developing teams and delivering successful campaigns will be of significant advantage.
Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
Please forward your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist