School Crossing PatrollerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: £8.33 - £8.33
Closing date: 11 December 2016
Job ref. no.: ABC02437
"Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for".
Duration: Permanent, Part-time, 5 - 7.5 hours per week, term-time (38 Weeks)
Location: Various Locations
To assist pupils and parents in crossing the road safely at specific points throughout the City.
No specific requirements.Responsibilities
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
Ability to identify risks to self and others before and during a crossing.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist