Janitorial Team LeaderVacancy posted: Monday, 21 November 2016
Salary: £14.01 - £15.99
Closing date: 04 December 2016
Job ref. no.: ABC02619
"Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for".
To supervise the safe, efficient and cost effective delivery of Janitorial and School Crossing Patrol Services to establishments in a defined area of Aberdeen City.
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
Ability to manage staff effectively
Ability to manage resources effectively
Sound ICT skills
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- SCOTTISH PUBLIC SERVICES OMBUDSMANThe Scottish Parliament, edinburgh
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist