Site Cleaning ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting and challenging opportunity exists for a Site Manager based in Clackmannanshire, full time Monday to Friday with occasional weekend working.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong time management
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisational/administrative skills
- Ability to work independently; and
- Be able to build good working relationships with both clients and colleagues
Experience in the cleaning industry would be extremely advantageous.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following (not an exhaustive list):
- Manage rotas, holidays and timesheets
- Ensure all areas are cleaned to site specification
- Liaise with client on a daily basis
- Order supplies as required
- Promote additional services the organisation offers
We are offering the successful candidate a competitive wage and company mobile phone.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist