Kitchen Assistant DomesticVacancy posted: Thursday, 8 September 2016
Salary: £7.60 per hour
Job ref. no.: Goldielea Care Home
General Scope of the Post
To provide support in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages plus related catering duties.
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in all kitchen areas by following procedures each day.
- A multi-skilled kitchen assistant with good all-round food preparation and catering expertise.
- Very capable with a track record of dealing with all kitchen, canteen and culinary related issues.
- A proven ability to react in areas that require immediate attention and ensuring that all food is always presented to the highest possible standards.
- To prepare the dining area which may include moving and setting up furniture, setting trolleys and the cleaning and dismantling of these as required.
- To prepare the service area, and other equipment in the dining area for the efficient and effective service of all meals.
- To assist in the preparation of cooking and serving of food and beverages.
- To serve food appropriately, under the direction of the Head Chef/Home Manager
- To wash dishes, cutlery, jugs, serving utensils, containers, tables and all other catering equipment in the dining area.
- To clean, on a daily basis, all catering areas to the required standard.
- To work at all times in accordance with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Regulations standards.
- To undergo training, both on and off the job, as required.
- To inform the Head Chef/Home Manager of any defects in equipment or of premises not meeting Health & Safety and/or Food Hygiene Regulations standards.
- To undertake such other related duties as are required to ensure the dining area and the kitchen are in a clean and hygienic condition and that the food service is efficient and effective.
- Any relevant experience in a similar setting is advantageous
- Basic hygiene certificate
|Contact Name||Kay Shah|
|Address||314 Regents Park Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist