Facilities And Hospitality AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
An opportunity has arisen to join our Facilities team to provide a high quality, hospitality and facilities support service to ICAS. Working as part of a small team you will provide a support service in relation to facilities, hospitality, reception, catering, Health and Safety, print and post.
- To be aware of the day to day workings of all ICAS premises, monitoring the heating and ventilation system, liaising with engineers as required and undertaking any straightforward maintenance tasks.
- To assist in Health and safety, fire prevention and security duties to ensure the protection of ICAS’ accommodation, occupants and materials.
- To provide support services with regards to printing, mail, local stationery supplies, storage, copiers and fax machines.
- To be responsible for the movement and storage of office furniture/equipment as required ensuring rooms are prepared for meetings, examinations, conventions and other functions and cleaned after each function.
- To welcome all visitors to ICAS, issuing security passes to staff and visitors as required and ensuring all telephone calls are answered in accordance with ICAS standards.
- To ensure all Public areas of ICAS premises are maintained to the highest standard and are as welcoming as possible, this includes the garden and surrounding area.
- To monitor hospitality bookings arranging outside catering and serving hot and cold food and beverages when required.
Good interpersonal skills and delivering standards of customer service are required. You should also possess sound administrative and organisational skills. A driving licence is preferable.
The hours for this role are 35 hours per week over 5 days based on a rotating shift pattern covering 7 days a week between 8am to 8pm.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV together with details of your current salary and a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 18 January 2017 at 5pm.
No Recruitment Agencies please
|Contact Name||Charlene Revie|
|Address||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
21 Haymarket Yards
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist