Supported Accommodation ConciergeVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £12,985 - £13,587
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: SBO01418
Hourly Rate: £7.11 - £7.44*
Salary: £12,985.59 - £13,587.84 pro rata per annum
Contract Duration: Please note this post is temporary until 31 December 2017
* Please note the Scottish Local Government Living Wage Allowance of £8.33 applies to this post
The Supported Accommodation Concierge will have responsibility for the upkeep and security of the supported accommodation facility, including the safety and well being of the young people who have tenancies within the facility and satellite accommodation.Essential
No formal educational qualifications but a good standard of education
About Scottish Borders Council
We're the biggest employer in the Scottish Borders. We play a big role in the day-to-day life of everybody in the area.
And if you have big plans for the future, you'll find some pretty big opportunities on offer here.
We employ everyone from administrators to accountants and dog wardens to designers, so whatever career you're looking for and whatever skills you have, the chances are that you can make the most of them with us.
We make a big impact on people's lives. Do you have a big ambition to join us?
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist