Cleanroom Cleaning Team LeaderVacancy posted: Thursday, 8 September 2016
Salary: £22,000 Salary
Closing date: 06 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CRZ-TL1
We have grown to become Scotland’s market leader in the cleanroom cleaning industry. Due to business growth we require an experienced Team Leader to be part of and run a small team of specialised cleaning technicians across various sites in the central belt (mostly Glasgow area). It is expected that the candidate will support cleaning activities when required.
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week and the candidate must be flexible as some cleans are very early morning/evening and occasionally at the weekend and these need monitored.
The successful candidate must:
- have previous experience managing a team, preferably within the cleaning services environment
- have excellent communication and time management skills
- have good people management and team motivation skills
- have a proactive approach, be able to adapt to changing working environments and ensure the team can be available when required
- have worked in an environment where services are measured, monitored and shared with the customer
- be responsible for inventory material control
- be well organised with an excellent attention to detail
- be reliable & flexible
- have basic PC skills (Word/Excell)
- full clean driving licence
- Ensuring high standards are delivered to client in respect of the cleaning service to the cleanrooms and exterior areas.
- Ensuring all team members are highly motivated, competent and that the team work thrives
- Performing hands on support to the Cleaning team for completion of allocated cleaning duties per shift
- Ensuring all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner and in accordance with company and site policies and procedures
- Performing daily cleaning inspections and weekly report to Management team
- Roster schedule management
- Planning around busy working areas ensuring adequate resources are available to provide a high quality cleaning standard
- Carrying out cleaning assignment responsibilities as designated by manager/task matrix including deep clean tasks
- Being responsible and accountable for the basic training, motivation, discipline, performance management, safety and welfare of team members on shift
- Liaising with client site contact and team members on a daily basis so that a sound communication channel exists in order to ensure that team goals can be achieved
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Scottish business.
To be considered please APPLY ONLINE
|Address||Block 6 Kelvin Campus
West Scotland Science Park
About Cleanroom Zone Ltd
Cleanroom Zone was established in 2002 and provides a high level specialised contamination control and cleaning service for cleanrooms and critical areas. We have grown to become Scotlands market leader in the cleanroom cleaning industry. Quality, flexibility and professionalism are characteristics of our service, meeting customers needs and exceeding their expectations.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist