Part -Time Cleaning Supervisor (Evenings 25 Hours)Vacancy posted: Monday, 5 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 1298/16
Robertson is one of the largest independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies in the UK. We have reached our 50th year of trading in better shape than ever, with a strong confirmed order book, diverse income streams and a dedicated, expert workforce.
Covering the entire built environment lifecycle, we operate throughout the UK, with offices across Scotland and the North and Midlands of England.
Robertson comprises 21 businesses, directly employing over 1900 people. A strong entrepreneurial culture – built on the foundations of innovation, productivity and sustainability – permeates the group.
Although we encompass a variety of separate businesses and capabilities, we are one group with a common goal: working together to transform communities.
This role will be working for our Facilities Management company.
- Supervise day to day cleaning operation (planned and ad hoc)
- Monitoring, ordering and recording stock in line with company procedures
- Manage the cleaning team and undertake supervision in line with Robertson policies
- Undertake cleaning quality checks
- Monitor and respond to all requests from the helpdesk
- Ensure public areas are free from rubbish, dirt, dust, debris, marks, extraneous liquid or solid substances
- Where surfaces are of a polished appearance, apply polish leaving no excess
- Ensure no marks, excess materials or unpleasant odour remains as a result of the cleaning operation
- Operating floor cleaning machinery as directed
- Safe storage for all chemicals and cleaning consumables
- Ensure that the facilities and services operate in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Report all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- Good communication skills
- Clean, tidy and honest
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good coaching and training ability in order to mentor the team
- Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
- An understanding of the role of support services and the beneficial effects of providing a clean environment
Robertson Facilities Management is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Location: IV2 7GF, Inverness
Working Hours: 4pm-9pm Mon-Fri (25 hours per week)
Robertson is an equal opportunities employer
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist