Relief School Caretakers / Cleaners, Western IslesVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £7.87 - £7.87
Location: Stornoway and Lewis
Closing date: 30 January 2017
Job ref. no.: CNS00684
Relief School Caretakers / Cleaners are required for the following areas: Stornoway / North Lochs / Laxdale / Back / Tolsta / Uig /Bernera / Breasclete / South Uist and Barra.
You will provide a supervision and caretaker service for the school during the hire of the premises for a school let, particularly on the designated free let periods for the school and the subsidised letting period during the summer holidays. To provide specialist cleaning duties and general cleaning duties including replenishing consumables in toilets along with emptying and disinfecting bins.Requirements
You should have previous experience of working in a similar post along with a willingness to undertake further training.
Hours as and when required. Scottish Local Government Living Wage Supplement will be paid for this post.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist