Senior Project ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 29 November 2016
Job ref. no.: UK746772
My client has recently been awarded a major new scheme located in Aberdeen and I am keen to speak with Senior Project Manager’s actively seeking a move. The project incorporates £70-80m of new buildings, as well as an additional £30m hotel, so it is important candidates have experience of managing and delivering complex steel frame structures.
- Liaise with the customer, clients and design team.
- Work closely with the company’s Project commercial team, providing the necessary input to allow the Quantity Surveyor to report on the current and projected financial status of the project.
- To develop the main logic of the works programme and to monitor progress of the same weekly.
- Develop Method Statements and Risk Assessments together with the Safety Plan and to observe the requirement of the CDM Regulations in the status of Principal Contractor.
- Provide leadership and support to Project Managers, Site Supervisors, Management Trainees and support staff.
- Expedite materials and information release from design team.
- Day to day planning of operations and problem solving.
- Comply with the requirements of the company’s Quality Procedure and Manual.
- Hold, chair and minute sub-contractor meetings.
- Prepare reports for site meeting with design team and attend same.
- Prepare responses to correspondence relative to the project as directed by your superior.
- Report contractual risk situations to your superior.
An excellent salary, package, bonus and subsistence allowance is on offer for the successful candidate. For a confidential chat, please call for more information.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||John Gillen|
|Telephone||0131 555 9828|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist