Asset ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £38 811
Closing date: 03 February 2017
Job ref. no.: AM/0216
Starting salary from £ 38 811 - £43 674
+ Final Salary Pension Scheme
35 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Asset Manager within our Asset Management team. This team performs two key functions within the Association – providing new build properties and managing the planned & cyclical maintenance of existing properties. The Asset Manager post is key within the team and the post holder will be responsible for planning and implementing the Association’s planned and cyclical investment programmes, which includes kitchen, bathroom and heating upgrades, decoration works, energy efficiency works and compliance contracts such as legionella and asbestos management.
Langstane Housing Association is a key provider of social housing in the North-East of Scotland with over 2700 properties across Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray. Our values include the delivery of excellent services to customers, promoting continual improvement and innovation, demonstrating social responsibility and working in partnership with others. We are passionate about ensuring our tenants live in good quality, safe, affordable homes and that they receive a high standard of customer care.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing clear management to the Asset Management team
- Identifying investment priorities for the existing housing stock
- Procurement of major contracts of work through Public Contracts Scotland and OJEU routes
- Programming works to make best use of financial and staffing resources
- Ensuring all works are carried out in compliance with relevant legislation, and in particular the CDM Regulations 2015
- Using KPIs and benchmarking to monitor team, contractor and consultant performance and actioning any improvements required
- Managing the Associations disabled adaptations service
- Involvement in the Association’s new build development programme
- Ensuring customers receive an excellent service and using customer feedback to inform service improvements
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and organised individual from a construction related industry, ideally with experience of planning, procuring and implementing large contracts of work and of working in a customer focused area. The role is varied and the right candidate will need to have excellent time management and communication skills and be confident with IT.
A current driving licence and access to a car for work is essential
Applications can also be downloaded from our website.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd February 2017 and interviews will be held on Friday 24th February 2017.
|Contact Name||Joyce Forbes|
|Address||680 King Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist