Senior Cost ConsultantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Closing date: 27 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 14582
Our client is a leading built asset consultancy who is seeking to appoint a Senior Cost Consultant to join their Commercial Development team within the Edinburgh or Glasgow office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of prestigious projects including office, mixed-use and retail developments, both new build and refurbishment.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Cost Consultant passionate about providing real value solutions, to take on a new challenge. This company offers individuals the chance to develop within a multidisciplinary environment and specialise into certain areas that suit their career path.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Lead and support the successful delivery of residential and commercial developments (£10m to £100m+)
- Preparation of cost plans and feasibility studie
- Provide expert advice on contracts and procurement
- Preparation and evaluation of tenders
- Mentor junior members of staff
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g Quantity Surveying)
- Chartered or working towards chartership would be beneficial
- Proven track record of delivering medium to large projects in the commercial and residential sectors
- Experience of pre and post contract technical cost and commercial management
- In depth knowledge of different construction processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit
|Contact Name||cheryl candlish|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist