Clerk Of WorksVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Salary: údependent on experience
Closing date: 28 October 2016
CLERK OF WORKS
Experienced, hands-on Clerk of Works required to join a well established, Central Belt based, Clerk of Works Company.
You will be part of our front line team, inspecting and monitoring a range of construction projects
We currently seeking to recruit for a range of projects ranging from new housing, schools, offices and historic building refurbishments.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven track record of site supervision, inspection of complex programmes and efficient record keeping.
- Have a wide understanding of construction, design, maintenance problems, legal requirements and associated issues.
- Have proven ability in identifying and implementing practical cost effective design solutions for non-complex smaller projects.
- Have superb customer service skills and an ability to carry through effective negotiations and achieve best value solutions.
- Be self reliant, physically fit and have a head for heights.
- Be computer literate and capable of operating word processing packages, project web based drawing browsers and manipulating digital photographs
- Have a full driving licence.
Being a member of the institute of Clerk of Works is not mandatory but the successful candidate will be required to progress towards becoming a full member.
|Contact Name||Bruce Malcolm|
About Sentinel Clerk of Works Ltd
Sentinel is an established practice offering a professional approach to today's construction industry. We have a full team of qualified and experienced Clerks of Works suitable for every aspect of the building process.
Our style is to develop a clear and dedicated undertaking of each client's needs and to give a personal and professional service. We emphasise co-operation and creation of harmonious relationships whilst ensuring the client's requirements are met in full.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Clerk Of Works / Site Inspector / NEC3 SupervisorRoss Quality Control Limited, glasgow
- Site Manager/SupervisorMPMH Construction Ltd, glasgow
- Site Manager - East & West Avant Homes (Scotland) Limited, stirling-(town)
- Site ManagerSearch Consultancy, glasgow
- Building Estates ManagerHudson Construction & Property, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist