Senior Property Manager (Factoring)Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £Based on experience + company car
Job ref. no.: DRSPMG5
A great opportunity to join a market leading company in Glasgow as a Senior Property Manager in their Factoring team!
If you have experience in this industry and are keen to progress your career this is an outstanding chance to work in a highly professional environment with superb prospects.
Working as part of an experienced team your role will involve:
- Acting as the main point of contact for a varied portfolio of residential developments
- Ensuring a high level of service to property owners-building strong relationships with residents associations
- Sourcing, vetting and instructing contractors
- Organising maintenance contracts - lifts, gardening, cleaning
- Implementing planned maintenance programs
- Co-ordinating reactive repairs to communal areas
- Carrying out regular inspections of developments
- Conducting professional meetings with owners, resolving any complaints
- Handling all day to day enquiries - problem solving and communicating effectively via phone, email and letter
Candidates for this role MUST have experience in property factoring, first class communication skills and take pride in delivering a high standard property management service. Company car (Audi) supplied, permanent post working 9-5 Monday to Friday.
A unique senior level opening in the Property Management market.
To apply for this position apply with CV in confidence or contact Douglas Robertson for an informal discussion.
|Contact Name||Douglas Robertson (Director)|
|Address||Scottish Property Jobs
126 West Regent Street
About Scottish Property Jobs
Scottish Property Jobs.com is a specialist recruitment company for positions in property across Scotland. We recruit at all levels & in all locations for jobs in:
Architecture, Planning & Design,
Property Management and
If you are looking for a move or are recruiting staff contact us today we can draw upon years of recruitment experience, an extensive network of property contacts and unrivalled expert knowledge of property jobs in Scotland.
Whether you are actively job seeking or just simply curious as to what is available make us your first port of call and we will guarantee a knowledgeable, discrete and professional service. Visit our website for live jobs or get in touch with a specialist Recruiter.
Scottish Property Jobs.com operate as a recruitment business and a recruitment agency, your details will never be divulged without permission.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Facilities Manager (Estates)Hudson Construction & Property, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist