Mobile Maintenance JoinerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £25000 per annum + company vehicle and benefits.
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/281391
Search Facilities Management are actively searching for a Maintenance Joiner to work on a mobile contract in Aberdeen. Working for a market leading service provider, you will get the opportunity to learn and develop your current FM experience.
This role will involve carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial and domestic contracts. You will be expected to undertake all reactive tasks, as well as planned maintenance projects, inspection and testing, as well as any other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate must -
- Have a proven track record working within a maintenance contract
- Time served Joiner
- Be able to fault find and carry out works as and when required
- Computer literate, with the ability to work off PDA and log jobs correctly
- Carry a full driver's license with no more than six penalty points
- Have two professional references we can call on if they were successful
Working on a highly prestigious contract, it is important that any applicants are forward facing with excellent customer service skills. Ensuring the highest standards of work, and all relevant procedures are upheld at all times is imperative.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, and have the skills and experience, please contact Kerry McFarlane on 01412727725
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kerry McFarlane|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Driver CourierGPS LOGISTICS LIMITED, aberdeen
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist