Maintenance JoinerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £25000 per annum
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/281391
Search Consultancy have an excellent job opportunity for a Maintenance Joiner to work with a busy team in Glasgow, supporting all aspects of building maintenance. Working for a leading FM provider, you will have the opportunity to up skill and progress your career whilst working in a prestigious environment.
This role will involve carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a commercial contract. You will be expected to undertake all reactive tasks, as well as planned maintenance projects, inspection and testing, as well as any other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate must -
- Time served Joiner
- Have a proven track record working within a leading Facilities Management Business, carrying out PPMs
- Be able to fault find and carry out works as and when required
- Computer literate, with the ability to work off PDA and log jobs correctly
- Have two professional references we can call on if they were successful
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, and have the skills and experience, please contact Kerry McFarlane on 01412727725
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Kerry McFarlane|
|Telephone||0141 272 7777|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Small Building Works Technician / JoinerPDA Search and Selection, glasgow
- Fabric JoinerColesco Consulting, glasgow
- Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerAGM Group Ltd, glasgow
- JoinerLabour Links Recruitment Solutions, glasgow
- Joiners x 2 £17ph, Workshop Environment, Ongoing workSearch Consultancy, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist