Assistant Quarry ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Closing date: 05 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 910756
910756 - Assistant Quarry Manager
Our client has a full time permanent position for an Assistant Quarry Manager to join their sand gravel teams, based in Aberdeen, UK.
- Assisting the quarry manager in all operations.
- Previous experience working within sand and gravel quarries.
- Working with all members of the Management team to continually raise the Health, Safety and Environmental standards of the Company.
- Ensuring that all contractors who carry out work on the quarry site are inducted, monitored and supervised to ensure safe working practices are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Ensuring that the site is maintained in a condition which creates ownership and responsibility.
- Ensuring that production systems and products comply with all current quality standards.
- Ensuring that company and regulatory inspections and reports are completed.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 910756.
|Contact Name||Laura Campbell|
|Telephone||+44 (0)1463 230860|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist