Project ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus Benefits
Job ref. no.: 3077
James Gray are looking to recruit a Project Manager with a Main contracting background for one of our clients who are a well-established design and build specialist. Our Client is one of the UK's foremost specialist partners within Building Construction and Engineering.
- Experienced Design and Build Project Manager
- Experienced managing multi-discipline specialist turnkey projects
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
- Have excellent supervisory qualities and experience
- In the region of 10+ years of Management Experience
- BTEC / HND in construction Management / Building Studies / Building Engineering / Building Management
- Live within a commutable distance of Dundee
- Managing multi-discipline teams in accordance with project specifications, programmes and health & safety
- Delivery of a wide range of projects from initial order stage through to completion, testing, validation and handover
- Managing the design process using commercial, contractual and programme awareness and technical expertise
- Advising the client of the requirements and obligations in the development of a Design and Build project
- Ensuring the design process adheres to current legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Mitigating health and safety risks and financial risks during design construction
- Full financial control of projects
- Ensuring all projects adhere to agreed KPI's, timescales and budgets
- Interfacing effectively with clients, internal functions, management and external supply chain partners
The projects is a highly complex projects and requires a strong Project Manager. The project is for 2 years and will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
It is preferred that candidates who apply live within a commutable distance of Dundee.
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Mario Fionda at James Gray Recruitment. For more information on this or other opportunities please contact James Gray Recruitment.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist