Project ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 18 November 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749636
My client, a regional main contractor is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in Dundee. The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with public and private frameworks such as Healthcare, Education and commercial projects.
Duties to include:
• Providing input into pre-construction activities
• Producing contract programmes
• Producing procurement programmes
• Managing the planning of work methods, resources and systems
• Monitoring and controlling contract cost, quality
• Health & Safety
• Monitor performance of the Construction Project to ensure resources are used efficiently and effectively.
• Co-ordinate management information reports on project activities so that progress can be monitored.
• Chair and minute Site Progress Meetings
For a confidential chat, please call John Gillen at our Edinburgh office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide
|Contact Name||John Gillen|
|Telephone||0131 555 9828|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist