Senior Project ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK745147
My client, a regional main contractor is currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This project (20m+) is based in Edinburgh City Centre. The ideal candidate would have experience of refurb projects and preferably have grade A/listed building experience.
- Experience of working on refurb and listed building projects
- Preferably have grade A / listed building experience
- Must hold CSCS / SMSTS / First aid /
- Ideally would also have temporary works coordinator, appointed persons and scaffold inspection training
- Strong Commercial Skills
- Experience of managing large complex projects and delivering against tight deadlines
- Familiar with the use of 4 projects
- Computer literate
For a confidential chat, please call John Gillen at our Edinburgh Office
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||John Gillen|
|Telephone||0131 555 9828|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Construction & Property is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within Construction & Property or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Construction & Property
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist